We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a part-time receptionist to join our friendly team.
Working two days a week, you will play an important role in making our clients feel welcome from the moment they step through our doors.
Part Time Receptionist, Bury St Edmunds
As Receptionist, you will be responsible for working at the front desk in the Reception area, welcoming visitors and routing calls to the appropriate specialist lawyer.
You will be responsible for:
- Greeting clients and visitors to the office
- Answering and routing incoming calls on our multi-line telephone system
- Processing and forwarding incoming and outgoing post
- Keeping the reception area clean and tidy
- Booking and managing meeting rooms
- Taking payments by card and cash
- Providing admin support to colleagues as required
The successful candidate will be able to show evidence of the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in a customer service, reception or administrative role (previous legal experience is not necessary)
- Must be numerate and have good ability to spell
- Clear and concise communication skills at all levels
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work well under pressure
- Courteous and helpful
- Maintaining high standard of personal appearance and have a pleasing manner
This is a part-time post working two days per week, Monday and Tuesday (9am to 5.30pm with an hour for lunch). We are offering an hourly rate of £8.29 per hour for this role.
About Burnett Barker Solicitors
Burnett Barker Solicitors is a highly-regarded legal firm in the heart of Bury St. Edmunds, offering a dynamic working environment.
Our open plan offices, with free Wi-Fi and refreshments for staff, promote a relaxed atmosphere and allow staff to work and collaborate in team groups.
With an enviably low staff turnover rate and a challenging yet friendly and happy working environment, working at Burnett Barker Solicitors could be your perfect next career move!
How to Apply
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to join our team, please apply here with an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!