COVID-19 Burnett Barker Solicitors update
Last updated: 31 January 2022
Our office is open for visitors who have:
- a confirmed pre-arranged appointment for a face to face meeting with a member of our team
- a confirmed pre-arranged appointment with a member of our team to copy and verify your identity documents that we have requested
- arranged with a member of our team to collect documents from us
- to drop off documents
If you are visiting our office, for your safety as well as ours, please:
- remember that we can only see you face-to-face by appointment arranged in advance
- consider wearing a face mask during your visit
- limit your visit to the shortest time possible
- follow the instructions sent to you about your visit
- follow instructions given by our team when you visit
If you have any questions about our arrangements relating to COVID-19 please get in touch. We will be happy to help.
During the ongoing pandemic, our focus is on maintaining the usual high standard of service we provide and our priority is to carefully consider our clients, colleagues and the community. Some disruption is however inevitable and outside our control.
We are regularly evaluating the government’s response to COVID-19 and will be carefully considering how we should respond. We will update this page as and when our approach changes.
Contacting our team
Many members of our team are working both in the office and remotely. Everyone remains contactable by email and by phone on our usual numbers and voicemails can be picked up securely from home.
Document drop offs & identity checks
An appointment is only required to drop off documents if you wish to discuss anything in person with a member of our team.
You may also be asked to arrange an appointment to come in with your original identity documents so that we can carry out an identity check. At the current time, we cannot do this without an appointment.
There are circumstances where we may ask you to send us copy identity documents. These can be dropped off without an appointment.
We have a secure external mailbox to the right of our reception entrance where documents can be dropped off at any time.
Reception is currently open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday and during those hours we have a "document drop off" tray immediately inside the front door, or the secure external mailbox can be used if you don't wish to come in.